PRO Mid Atlantic seeks Member Engagement Coordinator
The Member Engagement Coordinator is an integral member of the PRO Mid Atlantic team and is responsible for promoting chapter programs, services, events and benefits to enrich our existing members’ experience, entice prospective members and make PRO a trusted resource to the consumer. The candidate must be a self-starter, highly organized with the ability to work individually and collaboratively. The Member Engagement Coordinator would work from home, travel locally to membership meetings and chapter events both during the day and evenings. S/he will communicate a continuous improvement and growth mindset and possess strong ability to interface with and successfully influence others.
Reports To: PRO Mid Atlantic Executive Director
Supervisory Authority: None
Employment Status: Full-Time Salary
PRO Mid Atlantic is a nonprofit membership-based trade organization comprised of 250 high-quality remodeling companies and affiliates and has been the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 45 years. PRO Mid Atlantic is the medium for business development, a platform for advocacy and the source for industry intelligence for its members. We connect consumers with our professional members and provide education and knowledge, so the consumer has a positive remodeling experience. Members are committed to integrity, high standards, professional education, ethics and market recognition.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the staff liaison to the Membership Committee to recruit, retain and engage members
- Develop and manage programs to recruit new members
- Increase the number of new member’s according to goals set by the Board of Directors and Membership Committee
- Maintain a minimum renewal rate of 80%
- Support the goals and programs of all PRO committees for the development of events and programs to engage members and promote member recruitment and retention
- Research, build and organize member prospect lists
- Track member and prospect engagement and provide data to the Executive Director, Membership Committee and Board of Directors
- Respond to requests for membership information
- Process membership applications and serve as a liaison between the new applicant and the Ethics Committee and Board of Directors during the application process
- Work with the Membership Committee to onboard new members
- Other duties as assigned by Executive Director.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 2 year’s association or business development related experience strongly desired
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills are essential to connect with diverse audiences.
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple projects in a deadline-oriented environment
- Exhibit a high degree of responsibility, self-motivation, initiative and professionalism
- Proficient computer and web skills, not limited to Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs, Excel, Constant Contact
- AMS or CRM experience, including email marketing and surveys preferred
- Ability to travel locally and to national training
- Strong work ethic with positive attitude open to teamwork, constructive criticism, personal growth and active learning.
Evaluation: Evaluation will occur on an annual basis and will be based on job description, previous assessment, strategic plan and performance improvement plan.
Above statements are intended to describe the essential functions and related requirements of individuals in this position. They are not intended as an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities. PRO Mid Atlantic is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce.