2022 PRO Remodeler of the Year Awards Program
PRO Remodeler of the Year Awards are powerful marketing tools — but they involve an investment of time and money. In 2021 there were 110 entries, totaling more than $30,500,000 spent on local remodeling projects. Make this the year you’re recognized as a PRO!
Timeline & Pricing
Opening Entry Date: July 13, 2021
Early Bird Entry Deadline: August 15, 2021 by 5 pm EST – $225 per entry
Standard Entry Deadline: October 7, 2021 by 5 pm EST – $250 per entry
Late Entry Deadline: October 30, 2021 by 5 pm EST – $275 per entry
Trade Team Partner Entry Fee: $125 for each Team Partner per entry
Awards will be presented at the PRO Evening of Excellence on February 12, 2022
- You can enter the same project in multiple categories
- Projects completed after October 1, 2018 are eligible
- There are several new categories this year!
4 Easy Steps to Enter Your Project in the PRO Remodeler of the Year Awards
Consider including your Team Partners in your application and submit a Team Partner entry form for each project.
Note the directions on how to name photos as you upload them.
3. Upload your required documents, photos, etc. to the PRO Awards Portal. Note, rather than uploading your PDF presentation, you will be required to share a link to the document. We recommend using Drive or Dropbox.
Keep in mind the PDF presentation is the only thing the judges see so it is critical that it clearly explains all elements of the project without disclosing company or homeowner information.
4. Once you submit your entry, PRO staff will generate an invoice in the PRO Member Portal within 24 hours. The invoice will be emailed to your billing rep and uploaded to your member portal. This invoice will include a link to pay by credit card online.